Hats / Hair
How to wear a hat
For Your Big Date is determined to help you to pick the right hat and color for your face shape as well as your whole outfit. If you don t know how to choose a hat correctly, you will be surprised how chic and unique your look will become in a matter of seconds. When it comes to your face, it s all about your eyes, so wearing your hat correctly will make your eyes your major assets!
- Most of the time any hat looks better if long hair is straighten or pulled back. If you have straight hair put it behind your ears. Big curly hair will make your head look too busy and overwhelmed, so try avoiding wearing it down.
- In order to avoid the flat hair look after you take your hat off, try to follow two simple rules #1 never put your hat on a vet hair, only on completely, dry. #2 after you take a hat off, lean your head upside down and brush your fingers through your hair to return all volume.
- If you have elastic on your hat, it should go on the back of your head under your hair, not under your chin!
- Most of hats are worn on the front of your face, rather than on the back of your head because the whole point of the hat is the frame and highlight your face, not your entire head. You absolutely should try to twist your hat around and find an angle which would suit your face the best. You ll find this angle easily! Experiment! All it take is a little practice.
- When you wear your hat on an angle, it will create more of a dramatic, fashionable look. Therefore, when in doubt, always try to put your hat on a slight angle in symmetry with your eye brows or your eyes shape. If you wear your hat horizontal, it will draw all attention to your nose, making your eyes boring, horizontal and flat. The moment you put your hat on an angle, it softens and enhances your face, slightly making your eyes more mysterious.
- If you don t know how to wear hats, find one you like and buy it. You should wear it around the house first, play with it next to the mirror and eventually you will catch yourself and feel pretty and excited wearing it. You eventually become more comfortable wearing your new hat and are going to love it!
- If you never worn a hat before, for the first two weeks you will notice people looking at you. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that "something is wrong with me." They are just admiring your fashion-forward look and sense of style. Remember, the reason you gravitated to wearing a hat was because you noticed someone wearing one, too.
How to choose a hat
- If you have an oval classic face, you are very lucky woman because any shape of hat works well on you. Go ahead and pick what you want!
- If your face is longer, you can wear hats with wider brims and shorter crowns. We suggest this hat to have clean sharp angles.
- If your face is shorter, you should wear hats with shorter brims and taller crowns.We suggest your hat to have soft lines and feminine features.
- If you have a round face, you want to focus on hats that have a high crown with asymmetrical brims. Fedora is a great choice for a round face. Another great option for a round face is a cowboy hat.
- Fedora styles look great on shorter faces; they will make your face look longer and thinner.
A Hat will be an excellent addition to any of your outfit because it usually add flirty, mysterious, chic look and men just love that. Your man or friends will be absolutely intrigued when he (they) will see you in sexy dress and a nice hat. Hat is an accessory and accessories make the whole look complete.