Regular Price: $49.00
Special Price $42.00
Regular Price: $25.00
Special Price $20.00
Regular Price: $24.00
Special Price $19.50
Regular Price: $26.00
Special Price $21.50
Regular Price: $27.00
Special Price $22.00
Buy Dress Online Guide
For Your Big Date would like to provide every woman with a dress that would flatter her body, highlight her best assets, increase her self- esteem, and make her feel like a desirable Princess on her date. The better you will look, the better you will feel, and the better you will feel, the more radiant and glowing you will become. Self confidence and radiance; that s what all men fall for.
Our concept for choosing a dress is not to get another trendy or affordable outfit that will be disposed at the end of the season. We don t follow seasonal trends; we provide timeless pieces that will make you look good and stylish now, as well as ten years from now.
There is no such a thing as bad looking women, but there are women who don t know how to showcase and highlight their best body parts.
When any woman (single or married) is getting ready for her date, she needs to forget the concept of dressing for herself. The first rule of getting ready for a date is to dress for the person she is going on the date with (a man or another woman).
How to Choose a Dress
- A date night dress must be feminine, flattering, sophisticated, and sexy.
- It is supposed to highlight one of your main assets legs, breasts, waist line, back, or butt.
- Even with a low price point, the quality must be good (stick with dresses made in USA).
- Avoid trends; go with timeless styles. Unless your size is extra large, stick with a little black dress or a little red dress.
- If you have any doubts about the color choice, go for red or black because black is a symbol of elegance and red is symbol of sexiness.
- Compare prices (especially on designer dresses); some dresses that you can buy from For Your Big Date usually sell for double the price in high end boutiques.
- Give your preference to stretchable material so plus or minus five pounds won t make a difference.
- Avoid knee or below knee lengths because it will usually make you look older. Go with a mini, 2 inch above knee, or a maxi.
- Many women make one common mistake – buying a dress that is super tight, or even a size or two smaller, in order to look thinner. Remember, a small dress will squeeze even non existing fat and emphasize your skin above the bra and love handles.
If your main asset is
- LegsGo for a mini dress. If you are over 40, do not wear your dress with bare legs; there is a perfect selection of sexy tights and stockings. Another option is to wear a long dress with a sexy high split so when you walk or sit, your skin shows. The real beauty of a maxi dress (or skirt) with a spit is to make your man wonder how you look underneath. This is a great tease outfit.
- Breasts You need a dress with low cleavage enhanced with a statement pendant on a low chain. If you have a C+ cup, avoid ruffles on your chest area.
- Waist line Wrap dress it is! Don t forget a belt to draw more attention.
- Back If your back is perfect, you need to either wear an open back dress or a skin tight back dress.
- ButtMake sure your dress is skin tight.
- The whole bodyWear classy lengths above the knee dress with cleavage, tight, decorated with a belt.
If your main problem is
- Legs Your date night dress must be long and wide to cover them.
- Breasts Have your dress decorated with ruffles and avoid cleavage.
- Waist line Usually a good idea to wear a dress that follows your silhouette (if your body is more or less proportional). If you have love handles, the top of your dress must have an overlap.
- Back Avoid tight pieces. It is usually a great idea to buy your dress one size larger. You should also pay close attention to your bra size. Make sure it is not smaller than you need.
- Butt; Do not wear anything super tight because your cellulite will be the first thing to catch people s eyes. If your butt is too big, accent heavily on something else.
- The whole body ; Start eating right, sign up for the gym, and wear something that is not super eye catchy.
For Your Big Date is not just another apparel retailer. It is a lifestyle and specialty store for helping people get ready for any kind of date: Dressy, Sexy, Casual, or Stay In as well as an ultimate Gifts (For Him & Her) destination;