There are no products matching the selection.
Ladies! Beauty is everything, right? Literally everything about you is beautiful. So, you deserve the best natural beauty products and care out there. We know that sometimes it is a lot of responsibility to maintain that kind of standard and that s why we ve made it our passion to find stuff that you will feel good using. And you ll look awesome, too!
We research beauty products from handmade soap, nail wraps and lip plumpers to the best anti-again products and acne products. Admittedly, we do this as much for ourselves as for you. We keep an eye on the trends, and look for the standout products the ones that work so well we cannot believe everyone hasn t started using them yet. If we don t feel passionate about them, we don t use them. And if we don t use them, we don t carry them.
Our hope is that you will adore these products as much as we do!
Here are some tips and beauty trends we love!
- Clean, healthy skin. Just take care of it. Be kind to it. Use sunblock.
- Well-maintained eyebrows. Whether you prefer a high arch or a full brow (yes!), the brows frame the face! You will be amazed at the difference a good brow can make!
- Go natural! Natural beauty products, that is. Really, just be aware of what you are putting on your skin, nails and hair. Choose products that will not only enhance your diva gorgeousness now, but also help you to maintain it.
- Don’t over-do it! We love a smoky eye or dramatic lip, but too much is seriously too much! You don’t want to cake on so much make up that you have seams (yuckers!) or that your big beautiful eyes are hidden by makeup rather than accentuated. (Windows to the soul, you guys! Don’t hide them.)
- Moisturize! And then, after that moisturize again. You ll thank us when your skin looks all dewy and healthy well into your wiser, more mature years!
- If you have trouble skin look for the best acne products or anti-aging products. Don t be afraid to try new things (that ;s like our mantra here!) Keep in mind that it may take a while to see results with new products, especially if you have sensitive or acne prone skin. Be patient and diligent with care.
- Drink lots of water. Yes, that s a beauty tip. It probably should have been number one.
- Believe it or not, guys want to see who you really are. Okay, this is not a trend, but it is a tip. They want to be able to run their fingers through your silken hair (lighten up on the hairspray already) and kiss you (use lip plumpers for big juicy lips, but be choosy with your lip gloss no guy wants to get stuck on icky, sticky lips. And isn t it really the worst when your hair gets stuck to your mouth when you re trying to be cute? We digress.)
- Be kind and loving and open to the beauty that surrounds you, because when you accept it, you create it. Maybe this one is most important. Or water. Or sunblock. Or moisturizer.
In any case, trust the beauty products experts. We do.
And read this quote, because it says it all!
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.